Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sheepski Bears

     As soon as Andrea released this pair of teddy bears, a new image for January, I just had to use it for another of my Valentine cards.  You can find it in the Sheepski Designs store if you want to look.  I'll be sharing it as one of my DT cards on the Facebook site, too.  Don't forget the old challenge on Facebook ends on January 19 ("Always Anything Goes" with a Sheepski image) and the new one will start on January 20.


     I colored the bears with my ProMarkers, then cut the image with a square, stitched die from Lawn Fawn.  I also cut the red mat from a leftover scrap using a larger die from that same set and then offset them onto each other and onto the background dp (Graphic 45.)

     The leaves were also die cut from scraps (Cheery Lynn) and I added a white flower.  I found a large package of those at the after Christmas sales so I added to my stash with these new embellies.

     Challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft
Card Mania
CCC Digi Creations
Classic DT Open
Colour Crazy Craft
Crafty Calendar
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper
Creatalicious
Hiding in My Craft Room
Jo's Scrap Shack
Pattie's Creations
Send a Smile 4 Kids

     Hey, we actually had a few hours of sunshine yesterday afternoon!  Not that things dried out much but we're happy to have no flooding, just wet ground which will last a while.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Aw such a cute image and wonderful card my friend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Connie this is a stunning card those bears are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Donna Ellis said...

How adorable, Connie, and so sweetly colored! I love all the fuzzy lines, and the pretty piercing on your die cuts! hugs, de

Donna Hanley said...

Adorable image and I love that you let it take center stage. Nice little touches with the leaves and flower. Have a good day and I'm glad it has dried out a bit for you out there.

Alpna said...

Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Alpna DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh what a gorgeous design and image is perfect. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely precious Connie!! I love your wonderful design with them too! :) HUGS

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining into our challenge at . http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Michelle DT

Heather said...

Awwww . . . they ARE adorable! Definitely perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Bev said...

This is such a sweet card. I love your shading. Thank you for taking the time to join in with the fun over at Colour Crazy Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

ADORABLE, I thought the background was vellum, until I read through. Love it.
Faith
x

AndreaNorris said...

Beautiful card NanaConnie, perfectly famed in your lovely design
Andrea x

Gale said...

This is fabulous Connie. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope you join us again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Sandra DeFalco said...

Awww, cute!
Thanks for playing in our 'Use an Animal Image' Challenge #130!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

scrapfantazje said...

lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the Card Mania Challenge, I hope to see you back again next month:)
Marzena DT

PaperDaisies said...

Such a stunning card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Cards by Beckie said...

This is very cute. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Helen said...

A really cute card - I love this digi!

Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenges.

Helen x

Jenscrapstoo said...

Beautiful card!! Great way to use some scraps too!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo