Saturday, October 31, 2015

Wedding White on White

     I don't do white-on-white very often but this time I was commissioned to make a wedding card and white-on-white is what seemed to be wanted so I did it.


     I did three embossed layers (Swiss Dot and Lattice by Darice) then added die cut hearts (Spellbinders) and tiny dried flowers in the peach color being worn by the bridesmaids.  The lace came from my stash and the doves are cut from sparkly CS.  I used a gem brad to attach the wing pieces to the bodies.   The "I Do" sentiment and the random pearls are stickers that I had in my stash.  Sparkly ribbon for the bow came from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

     Challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks
Always Playing with Paper
Crafting from the Heart
Crafty Gals Corner
Crazy Challenge
Creative Moments
Inspiration Destination
Karleigh Sue
Outlawz Twisted Thursday
Scrapy Land
Star Stampz (flowers, ribbon, stickers)

     I'll have another post late this evening for my DT spot at Pile It On.  New challenge starting there in the wee hours of the morning (for those of us in the western USA) so check back.  It's going to be a fun theme this time around.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is so sweet, Connie! I love your mostly white with a pop of pinky peach card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

jimlynn said...

Simply beautiful! WOW! Love all the embossing on here and those hearts are so lovely.
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful wedding card, Connie, I especially am in love with the pretty lace! XXOO

Nance said...

Lovely white card with a pop of peach! Very pretty! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful.
hugs,
Teresa

Mrs A. said...

Your White on White with the touch of peach looks really pretty.
I try and stay away from doing plain white cards as they always seem to look insipid but you have just the right balance on yours. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne D.T.

Lesley said...

What a lovely creation. Thank you so much for joining us at the challenge!

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge blog Hugs Sue DT xx

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful white on white card! Love the two layers of embossing and that sweet lace! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #28!

cards by Stevo said...

gorgeous card thanx for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge Steve DT x

Dawn said...

Brilliant! I love WOW & I love the little pops of peach!
Great embossing too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Judy V said...

Pretty white on white card Connie! Love the embossing & die cuts! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Leanne said...

Oh of course you are going to make me gush over this card, lace and hearts, and look at that embossing, great job, fantastic. Thanks for playing our ATG/Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Hugs,
Leanne DT/4CC

Pillan said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
/Pillan, DT